Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2015

Carrot Cake



This is an easy recipe and it is very scrumptious. It is good for your breakfast or a tea time in the afternoon.

CARROT CAKE


Ingredients:

3 big carrots
1/2 cup of oil
4 eggs
3 tablespoons of butter
4 drops of vanilla

3 cups of flour
2 cups of sugar
3 tablespoons of yeast

How to make it:
1. Sift the dry ingredients together and put in a big bowl
2. Beat the liquid ingredients in a blender
3. Add the liquid ingredients in the bowl and stir
4. Add the mixture in a pan greased and floured pan.
5. Bake at 180° for 40 minutes approximately.

Icing Cake:
Squeeze two lemons and add 1 cup of icing sugar. Put on the cake and treat yourself!



12 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. Thank you posting the recipe - going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Molly, glad to see you! This recipe is delicious and easy to make! Any doubt feel free to ask me!!

      Sandra

      Delete
  2. Carrot cake is one of my favourites although I've never made it myself. Thank you for the recipe which sounds easy. Sometimes there's a flavour of mixed spice in the kind I've eaten, but vanilla would be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda! This recipe is very easy and delicious! We use vanilla a lot here!

      Sandra

      Delete
  3. That looks delicious. I love carrot cake but it's some time since I made one, I must make another soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jo, this one is very delicious and easy to make because I'm not good at making cakes. Take a picture of your carrot cake when you make. Best wishes,

      Sandra

      Delete
  4. Hi Sandra thanks for sharing this I love Carrot cake!! I'm going to bookmark it for my next baking spree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Sandra, this looks good, you Carrot Cake
    I take a bite, and wish you a good evening.
    Kind regards Christiene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christine!

    Glad to see you. Have a lovely weekend!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete