This is an easy recipe and it is very scrumptious. It is good for your breakfast or a tea time in the afternoon.
3 big carrots
1/2 cup of oil
3 tablespoons of butter
4 drops of vanilla
3 cups of flour
2 cups of sugar
3 tablespoons of yeast
How to make it:
1. Sift the dry ingredients together and put in a big bowl
2. Beat the liquid ingredients in a blender
3. Add the liquid ingredients in the bowl and stir
4. Add the mixture in a pan greased and floured pan.
5. Bake at 180° for 40 minutes approximately.
Squeeze two lemons and add 1 cup of icing sugar. Put on the cake and treat yourself!