Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2019

Beat the Heat!

It is extremely hot here. The temperature is 40° C in some days. It is stuffy. I enjoy the summer, but not like that. I make chilly lemon drops tea, juice and lots of water bottles to beat the heat! It is tough to be exposed to high temperatures.

I want to start making my embroidered towel again. It's a relaxing time.

Enjoy!


Santos in the dusk!


Trees on the streets.





Santa Claus last Christmas! HOHOHO

The beaches








Special gifts to a special person. I love to make the towels!











4 comments:

  1. Those towels look amazing. That really does sound hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mamasmercantile! It is terrible here, 36° C, stuffy!

      Sandra xXx

      Delete
  2. I hope you're keeping nice and cool, Sandra. I love the towels.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete