Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Poldark

Hello Everyone,

I've started watching a wonderful series on TV called "Poldark", which I enjoy so much that I want to read the books. I also love Cornwall and I'd like to go there someday.  I think Poldark is a great series of BBC and the cast is really wonderful. I like all the characters because the actors are really great, but some of them aren't such as Demelza's father and Ossie. I also love Verity, Dr Enys, Caroline, Garrick, Geoffry Charles, Prudie and Jud, etc. Prudie and Jud are funny. I love when they say: It ain't right, it ain't fair, it ain't fit, it ain't friendly!
I also love the Poldark theme, the songs Demelza sings.

It is a coincidence, but today was the birthday of the author Winston Graham! So, happy birthday dear Winston, who created such wonderful books!

Cornwall is a gorgeous place as well. Its beaches, the views are breathtaking.

So,  I love this series and Cornwall. However, I have to wait for Series 4 because it hasn't got in Brazil yet. It ain't right, it ain't fair!!! ... lol

Wishing you a lovely weekend and a peaceful July!











4 comments:

  1. Poldark is a lovely programme, so glad you are enjoying it too! We live in Devon which is the next county to Cornwall and we think just as pretty if not more so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline!Thank you very much for visiting me!I'm enjoying it a lot because it's a great programme. It's well done, the story is excellent, the cast is great and the place gorgeous! I love Cornwall a lot! I have a close friend who also lives in Devon , which is lovely!
      Wishing you a lovely week!

      Cheers, Sandra

      Delete
  2. I'm enjoying Poldark. I also rememeber watching it in the 1970s and reading the books. The scenery and costumes are wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie! I saw the pictures of the 70s. I'm enjoying everything such as the plot, the cast and Cornwall. I wanto to read the books as well. I love it!! Wishing you a lovely week!

      Sandra xXx

      Delete