Total Pageviews

Friday, November 02, 2018

Rosemary and basil

This week we played  "Who am I?" and we had such a good time,but  I lost  as always.  I'm bad at guessing games...lol

We are in a cold and rainy spring in Brazil. Finally I bought two sprouts of  rosemary basil, but  I don't know how to plant them on a vase. I'll try to make it tomorrow. Does anyone know how to do that?

These are some beautiful places in Santos. I love the beach very much. Next month the streets will be full of Christmas ornaments and lights. It's the most beautiful time of the year.

Wishing you a lovely week !


Streets of Santos 

Our gardens on the beach.


Fishing  on the beach.

The tunnel in Santos.

Columbus statue in Santos.


8 comments:

  1. I do hope you share the beautiful Christmas decor that you describe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mamasmercantile, I'll take some pictures. Thank you.

      Cheers, Sandra

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, Sandra. I like the statue of Columbus. We keep basil growing in a plant pot on the kitchen windowsill as we use the leaves quite a lot in cooking. We have a rosemary plant outside in the garden and it seems to grow quite well there:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie!Finally I planted them in a vase. Let's see if they will be fine! Yours must be wonderful! !

      xXx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, Sandra. I never have much luck with herbs, I either give them too much water or too little. Cacti and succulents are more my speed :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amalia! Me too! But this time I'm trying not to water them too much or forget to do so. I also love succulents.I gave some of them.

      Sandra xXx

      Delete