Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2018

Sunny Friday!

Finally the sun came out yesterday! I took some pictures on the beach, my favourite place.

I'm trying to make muffins. Is there any secret? I live muffins  so much!

I also try to make orighittas! Have you heard about them? I love Italian food !

My basil is so beautiful and I'd like to cut off a branch to prepare pesto,  but I'm not sure if  I can do that. The rosemary isn't veryour well.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!














Sandra xXx

6 comments:

  1. I must admit I have never come across orighittas before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mamasmercantile! Neither have I. I think it is delicious!

      Cheers, Sandra xXx

      Delete
  2. Lovely sunny photos, do you make English or American muffins? Have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie! What's the difference between English and American muffins please?

      Sandra xXx

      Delete
  3. I love muffins as well. I have a relatively healthy recipe that I like with bananas, whole wheat flour and nuts.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete